17.6.15

on the other side of the fence {a photo shoot}

 

it's funny what you can find on the other side...





























~

yes this is posted on my personal but i wanted something to post here too so.
i'm sorry i don't like it either.
this is a doll blog, not a maddie blog.
i'll get a proper doll shoot up soon i promise.

~

yes i know another photo shoot without any dolls. sorry about that--i just took these at a creek nearby my grandparent's today and the only doll i had with me was archer and i'm terrified of what could potentially go wrong at a creek shoot. >.< anyways, a shoot of archer should be up tomorrow or something. :) see ya!

-maddie

17 comments:

  1. The picture with the bridge is my favorite. ^_^ So pretty.
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, leah. ^_^

      -maddie

      Delete
  2. I want Archer, Emery, and Indie SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry if I said nothing about the pictures... They're stunning, really! It's just that once you started talking about Archer I was like, WHAAAAA!

      Delete
    2. hehe, they //are// great dolls. ^-^
      lol, don't sweat it mate, archer is perfect. ;) thank you!

      -maddie

      Delete
  3. Wow!!! These are all SO gorgeous! I loved looking at them all! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks so much kaitlyn! :)

      -maddie

      Delete
  4. S T U N N I N G ! !
    Ahh these photos look so beautiful and professional!!!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, thank you so much, mint! that means a ton. <3

      -maddie

      Delete
  5. I liked 5, 12, and 24 the best. I love exploring the woods, and your pictures captured the feeling perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thanks gwen. <3 i'm glad you liked them. :)

      -maddie

      Delete
  6. The photos are beautiful! You are amazing at photography!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thank you! <3

      -maddie

      Delete
  7. These pictures looks so cool! Like from another world! Also my favourite were probably the pics of that wispy, web thing.. I don't actually know what it was but it looked cool =)
    -Lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures as always Maddie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. MADDIE STOP BEING SO PERFECT. THESE ARE TOO AMAZING THAT I CAN'T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos! I love the close up of the thistle and everything else. The lighting is perfect for nature photos.

    ReplyDelete