13.6.15

Review of MyAG/TM #55


~

hey guys!
today i'm gonna be reviewing my lovely #55 doll, who you all know as emerson.
i'll be telling you what i love about her,
but also some things that i'm not the biggest fan of.
so, without further ado, let's get started!

~
okay, here's just a basic overview of her features:


classic face mold
hazel eyes
dark brown, wavy hair
freckles
feathered eyebrows
fair skin
~
i'll start with the pros about her.



her hair is a dark brown with subtle lighter brown highlights.
it's wavy, but can be brushed to be almost straight or, on the flip side of that, it can be curled.
it's really soft and pretty, plus it's easy to maintain.



her eyes are a gorgeous dark hazel color.
depending on the lighting, they can either look especially green, or sometimes on the brown side.


as you probably know, she has freckles.
they're just the standard freckle pattern, unlike mia's and grace's, who had unique patterns.


she has pretty dark coloring on her lips and cheeks.
in fact, this doll is kind of known for having lovely coloring.


and as you can tell, she has the light skin tone.

~

now onto the only con i have.



the back of her wig is thinner than the front--
that being said, it doesn't curl as well and doesn't look as good.
however, most dolls' wigs are thinner in the back, so i wouldn't let that stop you from buying her.

~

and that's it!
i hope you found this helpful, if you ever considered buying #55.
i love emery to pieces and she's by far my favorite.
she is extremely photogenic and looks good in whatever you dress her in. :)

oh, question: i have a shoot of jade--want that tonight or tomorrow?

have a great night!

-maddie

~Extra Info~
Doll: Emerson, #55
Outfit: Beanie made by me, choker made by me, crop top by Closet4Chloe on Etsy, flannel from Our Generation, jeans made by me, shoes from Hobby Lobby (brand unknown)
Camera: Canon Rebel XT

15 comments:

  1. Awesome review! Great things to know :) it definitely helped!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i'm glad it helped. :)

      -maddie

      Delete
  2. Nice review! And yes, I would love to see that photoshoot of Jade tonight!

    ~Watermelon~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This review was so helpful! :D I was considering trying to pick up a #55 at the MCM sale, so this really helped me :) Emerson is so pretty, as usual, too! ^_^ I can't wait to see the photoshoot of Jade whenever you decide is best to post it! :D

    ♥ Shelby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm glad you thought so! ^_^ oh, good, i'm glad it helped. she's a very pretty doll and would great in your collection. :) hehe, she says thank you. ;)

      -maddie

      Delete
  4. Awesome review! I really liked it, as I may be getting her soon! ;)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! haha, you'll love her. ;)

      -maddie

      Delete
  5. Oh every time I see photos of Emery I just want #55 more and more! I'm hoping that maaaaybe I can go to an AG store for my birthday in a few weeks, and get her. Right now I have no JLY, MAG, or TM dolls! I only have historicals and Girl Of The Year's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you do end up getting her, i know for sure you'll love her! she's absolutely stunning. ^_^ she'd make a great addition, then!

      -maddie

      Delete
  6. My doll Ivy is #55, and I've found that I have some difficulties trying to do certain hairstyles on her. But other than that, she's a doll worth buying, and like Maddie said, she has beautiful coloring:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i can't really do much on emery.
      she really does. ^_^

      -maddie

      Delete
  7. Ahhh Emery is so beautiful! Seriously considering putting her on my wishlist! I think she's so unique!! :D nice review!!
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4.10.15

    Would you do a review on Saige/Scarlette?

    ReplyDelete