17.6.15

world doll day tag *jazz hands*

old photo just to keep this post from being photo-less.

okie dokie so the lovely saribellexoxo/pottercatxD and tenley tagged me to do this and i'm bored at the moment so i decided to do it. :) i don't normally do tags/awards anymore just because I'm busy and lazy, so don't always expect me to do these, but yeah. i'm excited for this one. ^_^

rules:
1.) list three favorite dolls from the ones you got last year.
2.) list three dolls currently on your wish list.
3.) tag five people to do the same thing.

~

1.) alrighty, so last year i only got two dolls, jade and emerson, so idk...i guess I'll just say them? out of those two, though, em is my favorite--well, she's my favorite out of all my girls. ;)

2.) currently, i'm actually satisfied with my collection for the time being, though i'd really like to get #42, #40, and rebecca at some point. :)

i tag...
eh ima do what i always do and say "if you wanna do it consider yourself tagged". ;)

see ya later with a real post (ooo exciting--maddie's going back to her old ways of posting like twice a day every day...yikes. this could get messy guys)!

-maddie

4 comments:

  1. Emerson is so pretty! Someday I'll probably get #40 but not for awhile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #40 is on my wishlist as well. ^_^ But Grace is on top priority right now because she's a GOTY.
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the tag! I liked reading your answers! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never looked (at least closely) at #40 #42, both are so cute! The wishlist keeps getting longer ;)

    ReplyDelete