30.7.15

{stained glass eyes and colorful tears}


i changed your mind
and ended up here
through stained glass eyes
and colorful tears.

fine,
maybe i'll pretend right now,
but i swear to god
i'm gonna change the world.
and i promise you,
someday we'll tell ourselves—
"oh my god, this is paradise."

~

i really need to go outside and get a proper shoot done. maybe if it weren't like a gazillion freaking degrees out and wicked humid everyday i would. *coughcough* @weather

on a separate note, i really wanna restart my blog, only keeping the posts i want to keep. but on the other hand, i'd miss seeing all my old posts, despite how cringe-worthy they are. *cringes just thinking about it*

anyways, how are you guys? good i hope. :) i'm feeling chatty again, so if you want to talk feel free to email me. ;) thanks for being great, lads. <3

-maddie

p.s. i just want to give a shout-out to my good friend j over at water under the bridge, for it's her birthday today. ;) 

14 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY J.
    *party poppers* *confetti* *presents* *pinata*
    I like the title of this post.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *tosses glitter into the air and bursts into a chorus of happy birthday*
      thanks, i do too. :) pierce the veil has amazing song titles.

      -m

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love that song! (And you're lovely photo of course) PTV!
    Seriously though, this weather needs to cool the fuck down.
    Thanks Maddie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sameeeeeee pierce the veil is slowly climbing up the ladder of favorites oops.
      no problem. :) and thanks. ^-^

      -maddie

      Delete
  3. I think you using your magical Maddie monster powers to send me your weather worked. It rained really hard for a full day last week... But now it's back to being unbearably hot again.

    That's an interesting way of doing posts. Just one beautiful photo all by itself. It gives you a single thing to focus on, so we can better appreciate the colors and composition. I like it.

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i'm glad my magical maddie powers worked, even if it was only for a day. ugh the heat sucks. >.<

      thanks, i like it because it's different (also bc i'm too lazy to take more haha). :]

      -maddie

      Delete
  4. Herpy Birfday! *fireworks*
    ^.^ I love the picture! It's so... so.... AUGH WORDS CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE IT. It's so beautiful ;u;
    Also, thanks for commenting on my blog C: it really cheered me up to know someone awesome would stoop down and comment on a nub's blog.
    ~Maddeh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "maddeh" that's amazing. you're brilliant.
      thank you! you're so sweet.
      pfft, you're no nub. ;)

      -maddie

      Delete
    2. *flips hair* Brilliant eh? xD
      Thanks ^_^
      I'm very much a nub! I'm so new to blogging I'm a nub! :3
      ~Maddeh

      Delete
  5. HAPPY BIRFDAY!
    Beautiful picture Maddie. :)
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, leah. ^-^

      -maddie

      Delete
  6. Oh, yes, the heat. UGH. It's seriously so really hot out here >_< i don't know, your posts are just in a way, inspiring. just one picture speaks so much more than a million words could. beautiful, maddie <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to drop in to say Happy Harry Potter Day ;)

    -LuNa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I heard it's your birthday!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    I just un-published all of my posts so that I still have them, but they aren't public anymore. Perhaps you could do that if you wanted to restart your blog.
    That photo is absolutely beautiful though - agh how are you so good at photography??

    ~Diana

    ReplyDelete