9.8.15

{liar}


true friends lie underneath,
the witty words i don't believe.
i can't believe a damn thing they say anymore.

lie, lie, liar,
liar you'll pay for your sins.

lie, lie, liar,
liar you'll pay for your sins.

so tell me, how does it feel?
how does it feel to be like you?
i think your mouth should be quiet
'cause it never tells the truth now.
so tell me, so tell me why?
why does it have to be this way?
why can't things ever change?

~

hey guys. :) just a fair warning, the next two weeks are extremely busy for me. tuesday through friday i have marching band practices from 8-12:30, and then the following week monday through friday i have marching band practices 8-7:30 (that week i'll be putting in 11 and a half our days. >.<). having said that, i won't have the time nor energy needed to post, so i have posts scheduled for every three or so days to keep you guys happy. <3 i apologize in advance, for they're all simple photo-and-lyric posts, but at least it's something, right? i should have a "what i'v been sewing" episode up once band camp is done, though. :)

thanks for reading and being amazing, mates. oh, and thanks for 90 followers. ^-^ 10 more until a giveaway! can we reach 100 by new years? we'll see...

-maddie

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS PHOTO. So expressive. Makes one think. A stunning job from the Maddie, as always.
    WE WILL GET YOU THOSE TEN MORE FOLLOWERS MADDIE.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much ellie! i'm glad you think it's thought provoking, for that's my goal. ;)
      THANKS FOR THE DETERMINATION, ELLIE.

      -m

      Delete
  2. Great pic Maddie! I hope you have fun at marching practice! Don't panic if you can't post as frequently as you do :-) We all know that you are super busy! Also you better be getting 10 more followers!! You totally deserve it! ^.^
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lydia.^-^ haha, i'll try! thanks. <3

      -m

      Delete
  3. Love this Maddie! Love the song too, it's been stuck in my head considering it was the last one I heard. XD Don't worry about being busy, just have fun with band and USE SUNSCREEN. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks j. :} I WILL I'VE LEARNED MY LESSON (even though it's technically my section leaders' faults for not telling me that we'd be spending four and a half hours outside in the sun lol)

      -m

      Delete
  4. Wonderful photo. I know you'll be busy, but have a great time during practices! Definitely use sunscreen and wear a hat (if you can).
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, xyra. :3 haha, i'll be sure to use lots of sunscreen and wear a hat when possible. ;)

      Delete
  5. That girl in the pic could be me. I feel horrible. That's me.
    Orleansagdoll

    ReplyDelete