1.8.15

what i've been sewing | episode two


the first item is this hat. i made the pattern from scratch and am quite happy with the turnout. :)


the second item is this gray and black ringer tee. this was made with my own pattern as well.



the third item is this pair of dark-wash skinny jeans.
i recently modified my pattern and this is how they ended up looking. :)
this was yet again made with my own pattern that was made from scratch.






and the final (and probably my most favorite) item is this duality muscle tank for emerson. :)
for those of you who don't know, duality is one of set it off's albums. (and their most recent, at that.)



the graphics were hand-drawn by me, in case you were wondering. ;)

~

hope you guys enjoyed! i'm currently working on some more band shirts for my girls (mainly emerson). next up on the chopping block is a red "kick me" sleeping with sirens tee (i bought one for me today at hot topic) and a panic! at the disco shirt. probably a few beanies too. oh yeah, and a gray 5sos pullover. if you guys sew for your dolls, what have you been working on?

thanks for reading, see ya soon. :3

-maddie

12 comments:

  1. Everything is so cute! I love the muscle tank top. It looks great on Emerson. :) I've finally gotten off my butt to sew some halter tops for my contest rpizes. xD I am sooo bad...
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, leah. ^-^ awesome, i've actually never made a halter top before. xD yours turned out lovely before, i'm sure the ones you're making now are just a great, if not better. ;)

      -maddie

      Delete
  2. Maddie I swear this is too perfect.

    I can't sew to save my life. XD So I haven't really been sewing anything. :P

    ~J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks j. :)

      haha, i'll take that as an answer. xD

      -maddie

      Delete
  3. Omg Maddie! I love this all, you are so talented<3 The muscle tank is just perfect.

    ~Megan<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe, thank you, megan! <3

      -maddie

      Delete
  4. Everything is really cute, I love the muscle tank.
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yer a wizard Maddie . Wow , you're really talented . I can't thread a needle without stabbing myself in the process . It's sad , I know . Everything is so amazing ( you must practice witchcraft to be able to do it ) , and indescribably ( I don't think that's a word ) awesome . I've been trying to make a Deathly Hallows top for months now , and I still didn't thread the needle .
    -LuNa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the pieces!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the items, but the muscle tank top is so cute.
    I've just finished sewing a dress (for myself). I can't sew doll clothes to save my life, tho.
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did an amazing job sewing all of these things, Maddie! :)
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful accomplishment! Keep up the good work! Emerson looks awesome in those items.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete