4.10.15

the crew in review | scarlette


aye so a lovely lad or lass (anonymous) asked me to review scarlette, so i gathered up my favorite photos of her and viola. this post happened.

this request also got me thinking, and i've decided that throughout this month i'm going to do "the crew in review", where i review all my dolls for you.

the next doll to be reviewed will be whoever gets the most requests in the comments. :)

in november i'll come back for real, so this is kind of a transition series, if you will.

~


her features
classic face mold
teal eyes unique to the saige doll
freckles in the standard pattern
feathered eyebrows
pierced ears
light skin tone
generally dark cheek/lip coloring
long, wavy, auburn hair
center part


pros
her hair is easy to take care of
her eyes are stunning
her coloring is lovely, and looks phenomenal in photos
she looks good in any color (or lack thereof)
overall super potogenic

cons
her hair gets tangled very easily, despite being simple to care for
it may just be my specific doll, but her earring holes are a tad small, and it's tough to get earrings in and out

~

whelp, that's all for today. i hope you found this helpful, anon, and anyone else out there that wanted a more detailed look at scarlette. don't forget to add who you'd like to see reviewed next in your comment. :)

OH.

and if any of you have a beforever addy, i'd be super appreciative of a review. (or a link to a review you already have on your blog, yanno. either works.)

-m

oh, and if any of you have a song suggestion for the next one photo post i make, let me know. i have some, but would happily take suggestions. :3

23 comments:

  1. EMERSON EMERSON EMERSON !! I really want a review on her , and if you don't mind could you include something about her personality ? The Crew in Review sounds like an awesome idea , and I'm so looking forward to more . Sadly , I don't have Beforever Addy , so no help there . As for song suggestions , you've done pretty much every song I know . I don't know if Ed Sheeran is your type of music , so maybe something by Greenday ? New Politics ? Hope I was a little bit of help .
    -LuNa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, okay! if you don't wanna wait on the personality you can always hop on over to 'the crew' and read up on emery there. :) ed sheeran isn't really my type, but i can definitely do green day or something! gd's lyrics are always great. :3 thanks!

      Delete
  2. i agree that the saige doll is phenomenally beautiful.
    omfg yes her hair gets tangled so easy.
    I would love if you reviewed Jade, since I am thinking about getting #47 myself. :)

    ~J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's honestly one of my favorites up with emerson. that's hard to do lmao.
      DOESN'T IT.
      okie dokie. (i probably will do jade next tbh)

      Delete
    2. Yes! I want a review on Jade! I really want #47......
      <3Bella

      Delete
    3. okay, she's gotten the most requests so far so she'll be up soon, probably tomorrow. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, Scarlette is beautiful! And such an amazing name. :) I would be happy to see a review of Jade! She is sooo adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. crew in review is an epic name.
    SCARLETTE IS SO PRETTYYYYYY.
    OOH OOH OOH CASUAL AFFAIR BY P!ATD. IT'S MY NEW FAVORITE JAM AND I WOULD FOREVER LOVE YOU IF YOU DID A POST TO IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thank you, m'dear.
      UGH I KNOW RIGHT SHE'S GORGEOUS. and she says thank you. ^-^
      OOOOOOO YEH OKAY

      Delete
  5. Saige is such a pretty doll :0)
    I do have Beforever Addy and I think She is a lovely doll. My only pro for her would be that I really don't like her hair. Despite it being actually very easy to keep nice, my Addy's hair is super long and doesn't look good in very many styles. Overall though, I'm glad I have her, I may just rewig her someday.
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the thoughts on addy! i really appreciate it. :3

      Delete
  6. I'm going to say Indie next because I love her name. But since I personally dont need a doll review, u can ignore my suggestion. As for a song request, I'd love to see one for "Chin Up, Kid" by An Honest Year.
    And I'm officially the worst commenter in the world so...bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indie has my favorite name out of all the girls...shhh...

      Delete
  7. My sister just got a Beforever Addy! I would be glad to review her on my blog for you, Maddie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, thanks so much! i'd love that. <3

      Delete
  8. Scarlette. Pretty. Dying.
    (No I'm dying of cuteness, not because of cancer or something like that)
    For the next lyric shoot, I was thinking like a FOB song. idk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i figured you were dying figuratively. otherwise how would you comment?
      i'll have a fib one up soon don't worry.

      Delete
  9. SCARLETTE.
    LOVE HER. <3

    Ooh, you should do a review on Jade next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS SHE LOVES YOU TOO. :3
      will do! :)

      Delete
  10. Awww! Cute pics of Scarlet!
    I have the same problem of small earring holes with my Saige doll.
    LOVE the idea of "Crew In Review"! I might have to do something similar in the future!
    I'd love Jade to have the next crew review. She's darling.
    For a lyric photoshoot... I like the song Immortals, plus it's FOB, which I figure you might like. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!
      wow, i though i was the only one. kinda stinks, huh?
      thanks so much! i'd love to see you do a version of it in the future. :)
      she'll be up tomorrow. ;) everyone loves sweet little jade. <3
      awesome, i'll be sure to have one for immortals up soon.

      Delete
  11. Fabulous review. have you done one on Jade, yet? If not, please. If yes, then Kanani.

    ReplyDelete