24.11.15

{fall asleep, dream of you}


i was falling for a girl who would ask me to come over
just for a day,
when her parents were away.
now all i can do is lay in my room.
fall asleep, dream of you
then wake up and do nothing about it.

i fell for a boy who would never ever let me walk home that way,
'cause you gotta be safe.
so hold back your views,
we're both leaving soon.
i can't fall back on you
'cause that's not what i do.

~

idk i thought it was cute. ^-^ do you guys want a tutorial on the polaroid camera? it's super easy and would work as a great gift for a special doll in your life. ;)

so...what do you think this picture is about? can you relate to it? feel free to share whatever's on your mind in a comment, as per usual. :}

have a happy thanksgiving, my lovely flamingos.

-maddie

17 comments:

  1. Ok, first of all, I LOVE THIS. XD

    Um, well...the picture just sorta reminds me of someone staring at the ceiling in silence, just thinking. Not gonna lie, I do that a lot...so um yes...I can definitely relate to it. :)

    Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Can you please make a hand turkey and wear it on your shirt tomorrow? I swear that would make my day so much better. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks j!

      hehe, nice. i love the simplicity of that.

      thanks. :) oml bring paper to french and i swear i will. xD

      Delete
  2. Amazing picture! The Polaroid camera is awesome, I'd love a tutorial. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I would love a tutorial!
      Bella

      Delete
  3. ASDFGHJKL MADDIE.
    LEGIT MY FAVORITE THING YOU'VE EVER DONE OML.
    I LEGITIMATELY DIDN'T BELIEVE YOU COULD TOP YOUR HEADER PICTURE AND THEN YOU DID.
    YOU WENT AND DID.
    I NEED SOME TIME TO RECUPERATE FROM THIS K BYE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, look. I've crawled out of my hole of solitude long enough to talk. Yay!
    It reminds me of loneliness. Remembering people she used to know. She could go talk to them, and in doing so relieve her loneliness, but she doesn't.
    Why not?
    Idk, people are weird that way. Sounds like me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo, i'm glad to see you've emerged.
      i like that. :}

      Delete
  5. That Polaroid camera is super cute. I'd love a tutorial.
    This photo reminds me of those cold days where all you want to do is curl up on the couch and drink hot chocolate.
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!
      i like the sound of that. <3

      Delete
  6. MADDIE.
    HEARTS.
    HEART EYES FOR DAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that photo! The little camera is adorable. Would really like to see a tutorial on how to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I NEED THAT POLARIAD CAMERA NOW MADDIE PLEASE MADDIE !!!
    Have an EXTREMELY AWESOME AND AMAZING Thanksgiving !
    -Thalia

    ReplyDelete