24.12.15

christmas with the crew || remembering christmases passed


"oh my god, that's what you guys looked like in 2013?" emerson laughed while pointing at an old group photo.

julie nodded. "unfortunately, yes."

lanie was practically in tears. "look at my hair!" she said in between bursts of laughter.


"oh my," ali said with a straight face. "what the actual hell was i wearing."


lissie smiled. "i remember  posing in front of the Christmas tree in that dress. the memories..."



"i guess we've hit christmas 2013! maddie was obSESSED," scarlette said as they pulled out photos of scar when she first arrived.


"oh yeah, that was when maddie thought she could take nice outdoor photos. man was she wrong. those damn twelve year olds," lanie giggled.


emerson put her hands over her eyes. "NOPE NOPE NOPE I'M DONE THIS WAS ACTUALLY PAINFUL. I'M GLAD I CAME AFTER THIS."

and with that, the crew put away the christmas photo album and begun preparing for tomorrow.

~

haha i had zero time to take pictures for a real photo story today so instead i just had the girls react to old photos taken around christmas of '13 and '14. painful, huh? see you guys tomorrow, have a lovely christmas eve!

-m

5 comments:

  1. Loved this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. ;) A lot of my reactions to old photos of me are like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was amazing okay.
    anD ThEIR REACTIONS ARE BASICALLY HOW I REACT TO MY OLD PHOTOS IT'S HILARIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY reaction when I see old photos of myself:

    "What the crap am I wearing?"

    "Why didn't you grow those bangs out sooner?"

    "Mom, why am I not wearing a shirt?"

    etc.

    I loved this post <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your skills have improved vastly!

    Quick question...we're updating our Blogs We Visit page...your blog is read by invitation only? If not, is it okay to add to the page?
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete