12.1.16

{something's keeping me here}


i tell myself i won't go back,
i'll never even look back.
my friends are the only ones making me turn around,
keeping these sleepy eyes from staring at the ground.

//

i don't know where i'm going but i'm having one hell of a time getting there.

_______

looking back, i'm crazy. i'm absolutely positively insane.

i can't eliminate one-photo and lyric posts. i just can't.

they're a part of me, a part of this blog—they're the reason i'm still here.

forget those strict guidelines as to what's being posted here.

i know what kind of blog i want to run and the only thing that kept me from doing it this entire time was me.

something clicked in me tonight, something i wish would've clicked a long time ago.

something's keeping me here. and i mean the real me.

so hello, kids.

i'm back. for real this time.

11 comments:

  1. I can't read "I'm back" without thinking of some creepy person going "IIIII'MMMMM BAAAAACKKKK". I'm sorry. XD
    But yay! I really like one-photo lyric posts so, I'm glad you've decided to continue them on here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tbh same.
      and thanks!! xD

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy that you've decided to be you, and not exactly do what everyone wants. I love them as well, and I'm glad you're still doing them. <3

    ~J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, hello again! I'm glad things have finally "clicked" for you. The occasions when you get a nugget of valuable life knowledge are rare but great :)

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally.
    No offense but as I read all the posts that were like, "Okay January is for sewing posts ONLY." I was just thinking, "Yeah, good luck with that. It is not going to last." I may not know you as well as others in the blogging world, but I know enough to not think for a second that you were going to stick to a strict "schedule".
    ~Tenley
    Btw, I feel like crawling into a hole and dying right now, this is my 3rd day of being sick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao none taken mate.
      tbh i probably could've done the sewing posts and stuck to that but promising photo stories was a train wreck waiting to happen. xD
      hope you feel better soon. :)

      Delete
  5. So glad your back for real. <3 we all love you so very much.
    ~Ry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love you too, ry. :3

      Delete
  6. Awesome! So glad you and this post style is back. :)
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete