24.4.16

{the glass}


i'm not so open like the window you are,
the glass just reflects the scar.

//

damn, i missed these. the lyrics and photo don't match too well but hey!! it's a real post from me!! and even better, it's emerson. em makes everything better.

hope you're all doing well. :} the weather is gorgeous and that's really been improving my mood. what's it like where you are? before you know it school will be out and marching season will start back up again, but i think this summer will be smoother than last. i just can't believe it's already the end of april.

i have an updates post but i can't bring myself to post it because it has sad shit in it and i just want to be happy. so let's pretend my absence from the blogging community never happened and everything is just as it should be. 

love you all. remember to smile. <3

maddie xo

12 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so lovely, as well as your words. You are just too inspiring! :)

    ~Devin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, that means the world to me. <3

      maddie xo

      Delete
  2. I really like this photo! Great job! It's really nice here, but I am supposed to get tornadoes on Tuesday. :(
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks bella. :} enjoy the nice weather for now, stay safe. <3

      maddie xo

      Delete
  3. Okey doke, I am going back in time and rewriting history so you were here the whole time with your fabulous content and singular pictures and lyrics. You were feeling happy and content with life and yourself and the world around you. You took special relish in wearing socks to bed every night.

    I love Emerson's dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the funny thing is i do wear socks to bed every night, always have. :3

      thanks!

      maddie xo

      Delete
  4. *SCREAMING* THE PHOTO HELP MY EYES HAVE BEEN BLINDED BY BEAUTY.
    I hope things work out well, dear. <3

    Ellie | The Dolls of 221B

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty, i love the single photo posts too. <3

    jenni // in my own little world

    ReplyDelete