6.5.16

{it's alright}


the way that you left me,
it's alright, it's alright.
...
you might hate my words but you know that i'm right.

//

i love this picture of blake. i'm not sure why, but i do. :] speaking of blake, i still don't have a middle name chosen for her yet; having said that, any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated. i was thinking maybe nirvana or aspen. what do you think?

i have a post up on my personal blog that i would appreciate you checking out. it includes the cause of my absence this year, and originally i was going to post something similar on here, but an anonymous commenter said i need to "stop posting shit that's way too personal on here". so i posted it on a different blog, just for you. :] oh, and here's a tip for next time—don't hide behind the anon feature. i'm not lying when i say i really value my readers' opinions. if you have something to say to me, whether it be a compliment or criticism, i would like to hear it and know who thinks so.

anyways, i hope you're all doing wonderfully. let me know what you've been up to in a comment. :]

maddie

6 comments:

  1. I really like that picture :)
    I'm gonna vote for Nirvana because I like the way Blake Nirvana sounds better than Blake Aspen. It's your call though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. :) and i was thinking the same thing.

      Delete
  2. this is late but gosh maddie this picture is amazing! the name blake nirvana is super cute and unique. if you need any other suggestions, i also like blake alexandra. :) good luck picking a name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Blake Aspen, but Blake Nirvana is really cool too. I also love Blake Arbor, Blake Wisteria, and Blake Evangeline. Also this is so pretty! I love your lyric shoots. To quote Taylor Swift "the haters gonna hate, hate, hate". Don't let it get to you! You responded awesomely (is that a word? i don't know if that's a word). Lots of love, your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you think of Blake Nicole??
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Blake Aspen, but also like Jessica Marie's suggestion of Evangeline (pronounced as it is on Nanny McPhee). The photo is stunning.

    Regarding her name, don't forget to look at what her initials will spell. What about Blake Demi?
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete