28.6.16

introducing...





i'd like you all to meet miss spencer(?) _______ reid. she's the newest member of the crew, and i love her so very much. she arrived yesterday, and if you follow my instagram you would have seen her already, but it's taken me a long time to come up with a name. i'm not totally sure she's going to be spencer, but for now that's what seems to be sticking. so spencer it is.

i traded indie for this doll with erin of @teenagerdoll on instagram, and i don't regret it one bit. i love 43, she's such a gorgeous yet underrated doll in my opinion. i cannot wait to take more photos of her.

so, please welcome spencer _______ reid. she's looking for a middle name, if you've got any ideas. (: let me know what you think of her! to learn more about her personality, visit 'the crew' page.

-maddie

19 comments:

  1. She's so pretty!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. *SQUEALS* I love her name! Hmm, maybe Forest?

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful!! Yes I definitely agree, I don't think I've seen any photos of her outside of stock pics and to be honest I would have just glanced over her. But Spencer honey, I was wrong you are gorgeous!! Welcome to the crew :-*
    -Lydia
    Lydia's Dolls
    P.S I'm rubbish with names, I'll leave that up to the creative people :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! haha yeah, she's not very popular & her stock photos aren't that great, but she really is a gorgeous doll. <3

      Delete
  4. Ahhh! She's so cute! It's often hard to find a wig with bangs that looks good on AG but I love them on Spencer.
    Ok, some name ideas: Ainsley, Rene, Evelyn
    -Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! i agree, sometime the wigs with bangs look a bit off but 43's is really nice. it's thick, too!

      Delete
  5. HOLY CRAP. SHE'S BEAUTIFUL. Hmm... maybe Brynn or something? idk you know is suck at names.

    ~Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so cute!! (I LOVE her bangs)
    How about Amaya as her middle name

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw, she looks so cute!! my friend's sister has her and she is so pretty irl. :)

    //kailee//

    ReplyDelete
  8. DUDE CONGRATS ON THE NEW DOLL. i actually have 43 too, just never really use her because she's in really crappy condition. maybe elle or something as her middle name??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuuuu (: if you ever get the chance to send her to the doll hospital or fix her up or something i totally recommend doing so. <3

      Delete
  9. Spencer is gorgeous! Congratulations on the addition to your doll family!

    Middle names can be tricky - you need to look at what it may spell when just initials are used. Here the combinations aren't too bad if you go with a vowel. SAR, SER, SIR, SOR, SUR (this is a French preposition), SYR (I believe this is the abbreviation for the country Syria). Anyway, Edina keeps popping into my head and Charlotte and Amelia.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and thanks for the suggestions. (:

      Delete
  10. Your dolls and pictures are always so beautiful! Great blog!
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete