24.8.16

kanani.


wow!! it's been a while. i highly doubt anyone still reads this blog anymore but hey!! enjoy this hella over edited photo of my girl kanani because that's currently all i have saved on this computer but it's fine, she's a cutie.

so school starts again on the 29 and i'm gonna be a sophomore (what?? where did the time go??), once again in band so i'm going to have approximately no time to take photos. :,) smiling through the pain lolol.

anyways, if any of you are reading this plsss comment some video suggestions for youtube and/or photography requests!! as in what doll and location etc etc you get the point. but yeah!!

hope you guys are doing well, enjoying life & all that shiz. have a good one my dudes!

10 comments:

  1. Great photo! What?! I know time flies! My mum told me yesterday that I only have like 2 yrs left of school and I was like WHAT?!?! Where as my life gone! lol.. Oooo video requests...Not sure, I enjoy photography vlogs. Like walking through a photoshoot giving tips and such. I'm always looking for photography tips lol! And maybe take pics by those ruins.. were they near your grandparents house? They were cool! Lol hope I got that right! ^.^
    -Lydia
    Lydia's Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY AT LEAST I STILL READ THIS BLOG GO ME! xD
    yeah, middle school.... although i just started on monday it's really stressing me out lol. but hey, that photo is awesome! i really want to take a proper doll shoot but im always to lazy and/or busy. xD

    --Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie27.8.16

    Don't worry maddie, I still read this blog. ;) as for dolls, I would LOVE to see felicity and lanie, if that's okay. as for where you take the photos, take them anywhere you feel like taking them.

    -Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. ME ME ME ME ME! I still read your blog! Hi!!!!!!!
    Kanani is gorgeous. Can I kidnap her?
    K, thanks.
    (Just kidding)
    School has already started for me. Middle school is as painful and horrid as usual. Bleh.
    Post suggestions: Kanani, Kanani, Kanani!!!!
    Video suggestions: "All My Dolls", A video of you doing a photoshoot would be so cool, and maybe a tour showing wherever you keep your dolls and their things?
    ~Tenley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I'd love to see your Converse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous photo! Best wishes for the new school year. Sophomore? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAT PHOTO IS GOALS OKAY IM DEAD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in band in middle school, and play clarinet. What do you play? And actually, I'm a new reader. So be proud that you're gaining new readers! You're right, Kanani (which my Chromebook thinks is spelled wrong) is beautiful! Especially in spring and summer outfits, and pale colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And, at least the photo is not under edited!

    ReplyDelete