12.10.16

bokeh bokeh bokeh

as promised, here are some more photos with my new lens! i got up at 7 this morning to take them so i hope you like them. haha. 

also if you like bokeh you're in for a treat lol.



the lens flare is 100% real. (;










i apologize if any are out of focus, i'm still getting used to the fact that this is a prime (meaning it doesn't zoom) lens & it has an incredible depth of field—however that means the focus is more precise, therefore making it slightly more difficult to get the subject perfectly in focus.


aaaand here's a bonus photo of spencer from last night because she's a cutie.

maddie

extra info
doll: truly me #55 (emerson)
outfit: jacket made by me, leggings from ag, 5sos top from etsy, shoes from amazon (emerson); top, skirt, and choker made by me, shoes retired from ag (not pictured) (spencer)
camera: canon rebel t5
lens: canon 50mm f/1.8 stm

12 comments:

  1. first comment wow that's something new. xD

    but still that lens flare. 0.o

    ~izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay that's it i am definitely buying this lens. i've been trying to figure out which 50mm (or the 85mm lens...haha sadly I don't have that kind of cash rolling in yet xD) lens to get but this one was one that i really liked. amazing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i totally recommend it. thank you!

      Delete
  3. GASP! These photos are STUNNING, and such great quality! My photos suck considering I use my pitiful iPhone 5 camera. xD Anywho, your photography is truly gorgeous Maddie, you should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much tenley! nah, your photos are great. it's the photographer, not the camera. (;

      Delete
  4. These are so gorgeous Maddie<3
    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are REALLY pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pics are so amazing!! Emerson looks so awesome and I've been thinking about getting a new lens, I've been looking at the macro ones to help capture the detail even more.. But I am in love with this lens! I had a zoom one when I first started and didn't know that my dad had another lens but it was a manual focus. You get used to them really fast though :)
    -Lydia
    Lydia's Dolls @ http://lydiasdolls.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  7. so this is late but i love the photos! :)

    ~grace~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! Very stylish outfit. I like the shoes and 5SOS top. I love 5SOS too. They are my favorite band. :)

    ReplyDelete