17.11.16

fall.


it feels like everybody is the branch
and i'm the leaves falling from the top
of every leafless tree.

×

i already posted this on instagram but i lowkey really like it so it's going up here too. (; so, how have you all been as of late? life treating you well? i sure hope so.

as for me, life is pretty good. marching band is officially over, which i'm actually very sad about, seeing as this was my last year with my seniors, the people i have looked up to since day one. love those guys. regardless, having time to breath again is certainly a nice feeling lol.

i also just finished my first quarter of this school year--with straight a's, finally. and my gpa is over a 4.0 due to weighted honors courses so that's pretty rad.

i don't know about you, but this year has flown by! how is it already a week til thanksgiving, and almost a month until christmas?? what are you all looking forward to most? i can't wait for the xmas season and the first snow. super pumped for winter shoots!!

i think i've rambled enough for one post, but i will definitely try to post mkre often so we can keep up with each other better! i've been a pretty crap blogger this year. i apologize. i'm going to try harder in the new year, i promise!!

anyways, take care my dudes.

-maddie 

5 comments:

  1. Ah, love the photo. It looks very film-like. I know right? I just realized yesterday that Thanksgiving seriously next week.
    -Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photo! :)
    it just came to me that thanksgiving is in a few days i'm stupid lol. xD
    anyway, life's good, just hectic as hell, with the holidays and my surgery on wednesday and just.... i need a break right now.
    -grace (who is too lazy to log in to her account at the moment)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo is so amazing! I love the fall vibes :) I've been studying for end of year exams, my last one is in early December! Cannot wait for when they are over and then it's my summer break! YAAASS!
    -lydia
    Lydia's Dolls @ http://lydiasdolls.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this photo. Yes, I agree 2016 has flown by. I kind of wish it were still summer, but then you wouldn't have your 4.0+. Congratulations on the high marks!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture. I'm in the middle school band, not marching, but still. I play clarinet. What do you play? Naw, you're an awesome blogger. I'm not as much a fan of the bloggers that post every day.

    ReplyDelete