3.2.17

wes.


an unedited shot of my new little dude wes.

he's my little science geek. but a cute science geek. ;)

super excited to have a boy doll in my collection after literal years of wanting one. he's exactly what i wanted my first boy to look like!

hope to get some more photos of him and the others soon. school has been crazy lately, hence the lack of activity from me. sorry about that.

i hope life is treating you all well! thanks for reading. remember to let me know what you think of wes!

-maddie

15 comments:

  1. Omg he is perfect!!! Ahhh wes you're so cute! >.< Where'd you get his wig from? I love his brown hair and eyes! They match his face mold really well :)
    -Lydia
    Lydia's Dolls @ http://lydiasdolls.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! he sure is a cute. ;) i got his wig from ebay!

      Delete
  2. He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg dude he's so cuTE IM SCREAMING.
    ~grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ikr, he's a cutie for sure

      Delete
  4. Look at his little plump cheeks *^-^* Awwww

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wes says thank you ;)

      Delete
  5. OHMAHWORD adorable, adorable, adorable. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. ughh i srsly want to make a boy doll with the marie-grace mold sigh he's so perfect !!

    ReplyDelete